Here are some creative ways of helping JDA at little or no cost to you.
For more information please contact Jodie Walters
Or email us directly on: email@example.com
Or call us: 020 8446 0502
- When selling on eBay, donate anything from 10% to 100% to JDA*
- When you list an item on eBay, choose a percentage of the sale price to donate to JDA
- Once the item sells, you are paid and you have posted the item to the buyer, PayPal Giving Fund will collect the donation from the seller, claim Gift Aid on your behalf, and pass on 100% of the funds raised to JDA!
- *To ensure JDA will get the benefit, you must choose us as your preferred charity.
For more information on how it works call Claudia Simon on 020 8446 0502 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Whenever you buy anything online - from your weekly shop to your annual holiday - you could be raising a free donation to JDA with easyfundraising.
It's really simple - all you need to do is register. Then every time you shop online, the retailer will make a donation to JDA. There are nearly 3,000 retailers like Amazon, John Lewis, Aviva, thetrainline and Sainsbury's on board, so funds can be raised on everything - and it doesn't cost you a single penny extra.
- Every time you enter a website that is participating in the scheme you will automatically be reminded to tick a box - then a percentage of what you have spent will automatically be donated to JDA.
- Don’t forget to choose JDA as your chosen charity!
Click this link to get started - http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/invite/4CWJSP/31E44H/
All Aboard Charity Shops
Donate to, or buy goods from, All Aboard charity shops and a percentage of the proceeds will be donated to JDA.
Visit the 'All Aboard' website to find out more or to locate a shop near you.